Poetry Contest for Publication in "Their Love; A Poetry Refuge" (Working Title)
Would you like to take part in a poetry compilation full of love poetry that does not indicate gender? I am holding a competition for which poems to include in this highly anticipated compilation!
Enter your best gender-neutral, romantic love poem by pasting it in the field below.
The competition is free to enter. First prize will receive a copy of the published paperback book. There is no monetary prize for this competition. Additional prizes will be announced at a later date.
Submissions must be received by December 15th so there is time to choose, compile, format, and publish the eBook and Paperback on Amazon. The book will become available on Valentine’s Day, 2022.
- Each poem must be submitted separately below.
- Each poem must be less than 750 words.
- All poems must be related to romantic love.
- Poems must include at least one person who’s gender is not identified.
- Entries will be judged based on originality, skill, depth of feeling, and adherence to concept.
- Only one poem per submission.
- Please limit submissions to three per author.