A Gender-Neutral Love Poetry Contest for Publication
“Their Love; A Poetry Refuge”, is the highly anticipated collection of love poems designed to be relevant for lovers of any gender and orientation. Share the love!
Be published for free in this poetry compilation full of gender-neutral, romantic love poems by submitting up to 4 poems in the competition.
Submit up to 4 poems to be published for free!
The 1st place winner will also receive a copy of the published paperback book. All authors with at least one poem in the book will receive a certificate of publication via email, suitable for framing, as well as a copy of the published eBook! To keep the competition free, there is no monetary prize this year.
Submissions must be received by December 15th so there is time to choose, compile, format, and publish the eBook and Paperback on Amazon. The book will become available on Valentine’s Day, 2022.
- Each poem must be submitted separately below.
- Each poem must be less than 1000 words.
- All poems must be related to romantic love.
- Poems must include at least one person who’s gender is not identified.
- Entries will be judged based on originality, skill, depth of feeling, and adherence to concept.
- Poems may be previously published or unpublished, provided you own the copyright.
- Only one poem per submission.
- Please limit submissions to four per author.